Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Retro Kitchen 2


Kristy has another set of Retro Kitchen blocks almost ready to go, and they're just as fabulous as her first round. I got to test out the scale...so much fun. Paper piecing isn't everyone's cup of tea, but for me, it's therapy. I love working on these.


You can find all of Kristy's patterns here. I've already purchased her first Retro Kitchen pack, and have the pieces cut out for my next block: the coffeepot. One more and I have enough to make a table runner...

If you haven't yet, check out my Craftsy class giveaway here.

Linking up to Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.


15 comments:

  1. these are wonderful! I love your fabric choices and great fussy piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The set of scales turned out perfectly! Loving the fussy cut numbers! Thanks so much for testing for me Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect, love these Heidi! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Heidi, I love your number placement on the scales :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clock! It's adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! love these, they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are darling! Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! And the fabric choices really make the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your version of that scale block is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look fantastic! The number prints on the scale are so perfect for that block!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your scales - the numbers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...